Teenagers – Cracking the Code
Answers to Parents’ Top 7 Questions
For parents of teens who miss the type of relationships they had when their kids were young, author Michael Leavitt answers 7 critical questions to restore a healthy and loving connection between parents and their teenage children. No matter the degree to which that connection has been lost or damaged in the rocky transition that is adolescence, implementing the answers he provides, from his 30+ years as a parent educator and family counselor, will dramatically improve the quality of this crucial bond.
Find out how to improve your overall relationship with your teenager through the answers to the following questions:
- How can I improve my relationship with my teenager?
- How can I get them to spend more time with me?
- My teenager never interacts with me, what can I do?
- My teenager never listens to me, what can I do?
- I want my teenager to respect me, what can I do?
- How can I get my teenager to pay attention to me?
- How can I get my teenager to follow my advice?